There are several advantages of powder coating over conventional liquid coatings:
- Powder coatings emit zero or near zero volatile organic compounds (VOC). Environmentally Friendly.
- Powder coatings can produce much thicker coatings than conventional liquid coatings without running or sagging.
- Powder coating overspray can be recycled and thus it is possible to achieve nearly 100% use of the coating.
- A wide range of specialty effects is easily accomplished which would be impossible to achieve with other coating processes.
- It has greater resistance to chipping, scratching, fading and wearing than other finishes.
- The process is an efficient and highly effective method of coating a wide variety of consumer products ranging from domestic appliances to garden furniture.
Metal Works Powder Coating Can Meet Your Needs!
Metal Works Powder Coating is a full service job shop offering sandblasting for small to medium sized pieces. Arrangements can be made for any large pieces